Administrative Assistant Miramichi , NB
Archway Insurance is seeking a new Administrative Assistant for their service team in Miramichi, New Brunswick. To succeed in this position, you must genuinely enjoy helping and working with people. You are a self-starter that works well on your own, while contributing to a positive team environment. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing high quality customer service to our clients via email, phone and in person
- To assist Account Managers in maintenance of customer records using a computer-based insurance software system
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Proven commitment to providing superior customer service satisfaction
- Excellent communications skills and attention to detail
- Preference given to candidates with CAIB 1
- A working knowledge of The Agency Manager (EPIC) broker management system would be an asset
We offer a competitive salary, full medical benefits, and a retirement savings plan. Archway is committed to continuing improvement and education, supporting staff participation in ongoing professional development opportunities. Salary will commensurate with experience and education of candidate.
Archway Insurance is an Atlantic-owned independent insurance brokerage and one of the largest in the region. We are a growing, vibrant company, with the passion and expertise to meet all our clients’ insurance needs.
For more information about Archway Insurance visit www.archwayinsurance.ca
Please submit a covering letter and resume before June 30, 2021 to:
Susan Lee, Office Manager
While we appreciate any expression of interest, only those applicants appearing to meet the criteria will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $13.00-$19.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Secondary School (preferred)
- receptionist: 1 year (preferred)
- administrative assistant: 5 years (preferred)