Maintenance Team Member
THE GABLES OF PEI
The purpose of this position is to coordinate and execute a variety of activities required for the successful operation of The Gables of PEI Resort.
Reporting to: Maintenance Manager
Assuring the safety and security of guests and employees of The Gables of PEI including:
- Opening and closing Pool House
- Maintain communication with front desk and operations
General Maintenance of Gables Resort includes, but is not limited to, the following details:
- Regular checks to assure internet routers, satellite and telephones are in working order in villas
- Regular checks to verify batteries and lights are working in all villas
- Regular inventory of villa exteriors to assure damage, repair, maintenance is reported
- Open pool in mornings, check chemicals, arrange sunbeds/patio furniture, check inventory of towels and assure washrooms are clean and stocked
- Regular checks on pool throughout day to assure towel supply, safety, cleanliness and safe and respectful use
- Pick up and drop off garbage and recycling from decks
- Regularly check villa propane levels replace as required
- Maintain hot tubs – assure chemical and maintenance program is adhered to
- Maintain lawns – water as required
- Take active and pro-active roles in monitoring and taking action to assure clean, safe and attractive resort.
- Report maintenance issues that require repair, replacement etc.
- File regular reports and maintain checklists
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be available to work evenings & weekends
- Reliability is essential; personal transportation is an asset.
- Previous experience in groundskeeping, maintenance, security, or related fields are assets.
To apply, please forward your up to date resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 per hour
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Night Shift
- Handy Man: 1 year (Preferred)