Do you have a passion for the Health and Wellness Industry and in particular Skin?
Are you motivated by Skin Biology, Skin Science and Products and Services that help us look and feel our best?
Are you an extrovert who enjoys connecting with a diverse group of committed individuals?
Are you looking to join a performance driven team where hard work is rewarded?
If so, we’re looking for you!
We’re SkinHealth Canada and we are a passionate team of caring individuals who believe in the brands we represent and the transformative power they can have. Topical skincare, medical devices, intravenous vitamin infusions; we are about Health with a capital “H”. We know our products do what they say they will do. We’re not talking platitudes; we’re talking truth and these truths translate into our consumers looking and feeling their best and our clinic partners being able to deliver the results their clients want. Real results!
Our Toronto team is growing and we’re looking for a Specialist, Clinic Partner Engagement. As a member of our team you will continue to nurture and expand the relationships we have with our existing Clinic Partners. You will spend time getting to know them better; understanding their business challenges and working to solve these challenges with them. You will connect with them via phone, email, web platforms and social media; meeting them where they are. We want to increase engagement and by dreaming up creative solutions which deliver results we expect to see a changed dynamic where we’re no longer calling them, they’re calling us!
Specialist, Clinic Partner Engagement
As our Specialist, Clinic Partner Engagement you will interact with our Clinic Partners across the country providing them with unparalleled service. You’ll connect with them and they’ll connect with us forming lasting partnerships that are mutually beneficial. You’ll gain expert knowledge of our products enabling you to communicate with Clinic Partners with confidence and competence. You’ll prove to be an incredible resource and they won’t know what they did without you! Your business acumen will ultimately help them grow their business and improve their client outcomes.
- Have deep and meaningful conversations with our Clinic Partners
- Cultivate an expert knowledge of our products and services
- Recommend and upsell products
- Provide timely, expert support to clinicians and end-users
- Capture and share business intelligence
- Communicate with clients in French and English via phone, email, text, social media and online interfaces
- Take and enter orders, making recommendations as appropriate
- Order Processing:
- Ensure accurate and on-time product delivery against all sales orders;
- Verify order accuracy;
- Apply discount codes where necessary;
- Process product returns;
- Process defective products; and
- Document and process customer reactions. * Cash Management: In specific - Accounts Receivable (payment follow-up)
- Administer passwords;
- Assist with login requests;
- Add/remove clinics/staff accounts; and
- Edit clinic/staff accounts.
As an expert, you’ll stay on top of industry trends, research, products and treatments so that you can provide knowledgeable advice in service of our Clinic Partners and clients.
You’re perfect for this job because you have:
- Confidence – You’re able to speak with assurance to a broad range of individuals, and are comfortable in new and dynamic environments.
- Genuine Care – Whether that’s with a receptionist at one of our Clinic Partner locations or the business owner, you are able to build rapport, trust and communicate a deep sense of knowing making then feel valued and understood.
- Business insight – You recognize the challenges that business owner’s face day-to-day, and you are readily able to spot opportunities that will be of mutual benefit.
- Excellent, oral and written communications skills
- Bilingual (French/English) an asset
- A degree or diploma in medical aesthetics or related field an asset
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a sales and service role
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and planning skills and experience
- Experience with customer relationship management and CRM software systems
- Experience with managing customer receivables
Job Type: Full-time
- sales and service: 2 years (Required)
- Toronto, ON (Preferred)
- Medical Aesthetics (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)