As part of a dynamic spare parts team, the candidate will perform a variety of customer service tasks associated with the sale of spare parts. The candidate will be involved in assisting customers in selecting parts, quoting parts, order entry, order status and customer follow ups.
- Provide front line services for customer service department. Assess the customer’s needs and assist customer directly or transfer to correct support
- Provide the highest level of support to customers and potential customers. Follow orders through the sales cycle to ensure delivery times are met or exceed the customer’s requirements.
- Respond to customer needs. This includes but is not limited to preparing quotations, following up with customers, order verification, order processing and supporting the order through the complete part sales cycle
- Follow up with customer to ensure their expectations are met. Pro-actively follow up with customers to improve customer satisfaction
- Follow up customer quotes. Pro-actively follow up with customers on quotes
- Use internal computerized system for quoting processing and tracking orders. Review customer parts orders and confirm accuracy of required information. Process orders and communicate with production to ensure into Microsoft Dynamics Navision’s software once the orders are confirmed correct for processing in production
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- As 98% of our customers are from the USA and the rest of Canada, fluent written and spoken English is obligatory
- Post-secondary technical school (mechanical or electrical).
- 1-2 years in technical customer services.
- Manufacturing and distribution knowledge are an asset.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Great customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal).
- Intermediate Microsoft Office computer skills required. Microsoft Dynamics Navision an asset.
- Ability to work under pressure and with time constraints.
ENJOY OUR MANY BENEFITS!
- Group Insurance
- Social activities
- Training (professional development)
- Possibilities of advancement
Phoenix Wrappers relies on dedicated employees who are committed to the success of the business. To do this, they maintain the highest quality standards, regardless of the position held. All employees contribute to our success through continuous training, participating in company strategy sessions and sharing common goals and visions.
Whether on the plant floor or in the administrative offices, our employees work collaboratively in order to maintain open communication between each department and work toward the same goal of providing top quality products and exceptional customer service.
Job Type: Full-time
- Technical customer services: 2 years (Required)