Restaurant Manager for Front of House
Touro Steakhouse is an established and growing restaurant we are looking for the best Candidate to help us grow our terrific concept. We are expanding to another location summer 2019 and we in need of Front of House managers.
We offer a very competitive salary with health and dental benefits.
We are an upscale dining experience and provide our customers with especially unique service. Touro would like to attract a talented individual who is committed to making a difference in a dynamic, highly charged, fast paced and fun atmosphere, with opportunity to grow within the company. At Touro we encourage team spirit by encouraging each team member to use their talent, energy and hard work to develop new ideas to meet our guest’s needs and exceed their expectations. We look forward to all candidates that apply and we will contact successful candidates for an interview.
Restaurant manager's duties will include:
- Managing the floor while on shift – this includes ensuring all team members are well supervised and are shown leadership throughout their shift. Strong customer service and personal values are a must while assisting on the floor with seating guests, organizing dining room “flow of business”, table maintenance and quality checks to ensure happy customers.
- Coaching team members to ensure consistency of performance, quality, sanitation and cleanliness emphasis on all the “small details”.
- Ensuring that opening and closing duties are completed daily by all staff to established operating standards.
- Working with a POS system, trouble shooting as needed, experience in this field is required.
- Striving to enhance guest experiences at every opportunity with a focus on customer satisfaction. Handling guest conflicts and concerns with tact and professionalism.
- Strong table service knowledge with ability to constantly teach these skills to all staff.
- Working each shift with a safety mindset. Be proactive in regards to front of the house and back of the house safety (food safety, potential hazards for employees or guests).
- Must have during every shift: Honesty, Empathy, Always Welcoming, Remarkable Consistency, Taking Care of the Community.
- Wine Knowledge is a key advantage.
Who You Are:
- You are an experienced Manager in a fast-paced restaurant environment. You understand the day-to-day operations of a restaurant.
- You pride yourself on your customer service skills, your ability to make people feel ‘at home’, your reliability and your ability to ‘keep upbeat’ even during the busiest shifts.
- You smoothly sail through stressful moments and are able to create a positive atmosphere for the team and guests at all times.
- You are solution focused and resourceful – you think ‘on your feet’ effectively to find resolutions to all types of situations.
- You are able to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks without skipping a beat.
- You have future aspirations and are self-motivated to be the best Manager.
- You are computer savvy and experience with Microsoft Office.
Job Type: Full-time