POSITION TITLE: Project Manager
REPORTS TO: Plant/Operations Manager
- Manage project flow to meet delivery dates
- Interact with customers about project specific requirements
- Interact with vendors for technical information on components
- Interact with mechanical engineering, controls/programming, manufacturing and assembly departments
- Track all Engineering Change Requests and following them through with completion.
- Supporting the operation teams on new program launches and engineering changes.
- Supporting the tooling teams on new builds and engineering changes.
- Maintain accurate program files for referral.
- Facilitating group discussions and problem-solving activities to mitigate risks and resolve technical problems
- Facilitating Contract Review, Design Reviews & Tooling Review meetings for each program
- Responding immediately with clear and concise communication to customers and internal departments
- Maintains strong working relationships with, and takes a consultative role in key program executing functions of (a) Manufacturing, (b) Quality Assurance and (c) Materials in support of customer expectations
- Identifies, plans for and implements cost reduction and/ or quality improvement initiatives based on product, productivity and/ or process improvements throughout the project life time
- Discusses and provides regular updates of project status to management
- Mechanically inclined.
- Able to lead and work independently as well as within a group.
- Detail oriented with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good communication, organizational, interpersonal and analytical abilities.
- Works well under pressure.
- High level of competency in Solidworks, CADLink, Microsoft Word, Excel, Projects, and SAP.
- Ability to manage projects while interacting with customers and vendors effectively.
- Ability to work in a high pace environment.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience within the manufacturing industry.
- International Travel may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
- project management: 5 years (preferred)
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place