CALLING ALL PSW's INTERESTED IN A FACILITY or CLINICAL POSITION!
Personal Support Worker (PSW):
QCareKWC is looking for experienced, skilled and reliable individuals to join our team as Personal Support Worker to provide support to local facilities or clinics in the community. Opportunities available in the Delhi region.
QCareKWC is focused on creating a team of qualified individuals to enhance and advance the health of the community. We are open to Personal Support Workers (PSW) with a variety of backgrounds and training expertise.
as soon as possible, 8-12 hour shifts, days, nights, afternoons.
We are searching for candidates that would be available for:
The QCareKWC Difference:
- Consistent hours
- Shifts throughout the week available
- Full-time and Part-time contracts available
Personal Support Worker (PSW) Role:
- Competitive starting wages (based upon experience, education and responsibilities)
- Continuing education and training programs
- Mentorship opportunities
Personal Support Worker (PSW) Requirements:
- Full-time/Part-time contract positions available for facility staffing
- Assistance with personal care, hygiene, and grooming
- Assisting clients with mobility, ambulation, and transfers
- Personal Support Worker Certificate
- Valid work/study permit (if applicable)
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification
- Clean Vulnerable Sector Screening (within 3 months of hire)
- Up-to-date Immunization Records (MMR, TDAP, Varicella, Hep B)
- Gentle Persuasive Approach (GPA) considered an asset
- Non-Violence Crisis Intervention (NVCI) considered an asset
- Documentation skills
- Ability to follow client care plan
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.