The GAP Group of Companies (GAP Auto) is currently seeking a keen, self-motivated individual to fill the position of Warehouse Maintenance and Production Assistant. The successful applicant would be responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties.
- Picking and Packing of Daily Shipments
- Packaging and Labelling of Products
- General Cleaning & Facility Maintenance
- Putting Away Inventory
- Customer Equipment Repair
- Local Product Deliveries
Applicant must have the following qualities and attributes.
- High School Education
- Mechanically Inclined
- Problem Solver and able to think on your feet
- Ability to do physical labour
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving abstract
- Strong commitment to health and safety
- Able to work overtime when needed
- Must be a good listener and highly organized
- Must be able to work independently and with others
- Ability to take direction
- Overall willingness to grow with the company
Further details of the position will be discussed at time of interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $17.00 /hour
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fredericton, NB (Preferred)