Assistant Store Manager
It’s your story. It’s our platform. Be a part of a movement that will change how the world sees, hears and feels about Cannabis.
Spiritleaf – Collingwood is looking for an Assistant Store Manager to lead and inspire by taking a forward-thinking approach to the retail experience. You will drive sales and create an environment that is engaging, educational and inspiring to customers and team members.
Spiritleaf recognizes that employees are at the core of our success and take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration and diversity. Our employees stem from a wide range of professional backgrounds; each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to
In the role of Assistant Store Manager, you will be responsible for the daily operations and performance of the retail store including sales, merchandising, operations, staff selection, scheduling and supervision, training and development, loss prevention and inventory control. You will have a strong understanding of sales and retail knowledge and help develop and maintain a customer-focused store culture, enhance customer satisfaction and meet sales goals by training, motivating and mentoring sales staff.
· Responsible for managing staff, schedules, inventory and customer relations
· Serves as a resource for staff concerning products and services, policies and procedures, industry news and changes in regulations.
· Responsible for submitting and reconciling weekly orders
· Responds to all staff questions, concerns or suggestions
· Resolves any conflict immediately
· Managing and implementing training on COVA system
· Assists customers in the selection of merchandise, while providing information about the product, materials, technology, and functionality.
· Ensures Spiritleaf’s customer service standards are upheld by listening to customer’s wants and needs and providing product information when required.
· Responds to all customer complaints, requests, concerns, suggestions
· Maintain accurate records of all activities including daily cash reconciliations, inventory, sales,
· Maintain inventory control system and perform inventory counts on weekly products in the facility
· Assist the Store Manager in the training and supervising of employees.
· Ensure building security is upheld by proper use of alarm systems and store security devices.
· Ensure that store is opened and closed in accordance with hours of business.
What You Bring
· Honed critical thinking and decision-making skills
· Cannabis knowledge and industry background
· A strong sense of personal integrity
· The ability to work independently with little supervision
· Excellent listening and communication skills
· Customer service experience/skills
· Supports environment of genuine customer connection
· Acts as an empowered team member, exercising decision-making skills to enhance each customer’s experience
· Demonstrates extraordinary service
· Takes ownership of individual awareness of product knowledge
· At least 2 years’ experience in a retail environment
· You must be a Qualified Cannabis Worker in addition to completing your provincial or territory training course (CanSell) and be able to provide a copy of the certificate
· You must be at least the minimum required legal age in your province, and be able to pass a police background check
· A passion for our product and changing the way the world sees cannabis
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30,000.00 to $34,000.00 /year
- Retail Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Collingwood, ON (Preferred)