Ventmere streamlines supply chains with a direct to consumer e-commerce model. We are a team of branding specialists, developers, artists and customer care enthusiasts who are specialized in online marketing and e-commerce. We make use of the latest web based technologies and platforms to boost online sales. Ventmere offers a vast catalog of products across all major online marketplaces on the planet. Our marketplaces include Amazon, ebay, Bestbuy, Walmart and many individually hosted e-commerce websites.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The e-commerce trainee role aims to recruit all-rounded e-commerce gurus. Ultimately, a successful candidate will find a position either overseeing the entire operation or specialized in one area of the business.
- Successful candidates will be rotating at various positions internally such as inventory, logistics, warehousing, customer service, advertising and account operation.
- Candidates may be offered a full time position upon completion of internship/contract
- Depending on the position, other day to day responsibilities include:
- Maintain account integrity and performance metrics by ensuring on time fulfillment
- Answer customer enquiries in the form of either messages or calls
- Checking, moving, receiving and dispatching inventory
- Monitor feedbacks and reviews, maintain e-commerce accounts health
- Ensure inventory and listings are updated on a daily basis, watch out for errors in listing and pricing
- Monitor and report the performance of sales events
- Communicate with support team from marketplaces on various cases
COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Post secondary degree or diploma in a related field
- Detail oriented and self initiatives
- Bilingual in Chinese is a great asset
- We feel that merchandises are real and the physical connection is important. And we integrated a huge warehouse to our headquarter so all products are within reach.
- We have a 20 people team in Toronto, and about another 30 in the rest of the world.
- We are located near Woodbine and Steeles
- Casual dress code
- Please follow all public health guidelines.
- Masks are mandatory in common areas and whenever a 2 metre distance cannot be guaranteed.
- Daily screening and temperature recording is required upon arrival.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $34,568.00-$77,279.00 per year
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place