We're looking for a friendly full time receptionist/admin person for our chiropractic and rehabilitation clinic in Burlington, Ontario. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, will work well in a team oriented environment and is open to learning new skills. Previous experience is an asset, but not necessary. The position will be a variety of daytime and evenings (approx. 15 hours per week) - We are looking for a part time position.
This job requires a friendly personable individual who is able to deal with customers at their best and in rare occasions at their worst. A mature, responsible individual who is self motivated is required for this positions, as there is not a lot of micromanaging in this role.
The current role has the opportunity for the right individual to be given more responsibilities and to move into the role of office manager in the future.
- Greet patients
- Schedule patient appointments
- Register new patients according to established office protocols
- Confirm upcoming appointments and recalls according to office protocol
- Fill in cancellations and no-shows
- Answer and manage calls
- Maintain and manage patient records in compliance with privacy regulations
- Collect payments from patients at time of treatment
- Submitting claims for extended health benefits
- Maintain a professional reception area
- Knowledge of chiropractic/rehabilitation terminology, procedures and diagnosis
- Knowledge of computer and relevant software applications
- Knowledge of general administrative and clerical procedures
- Working knowledge of extended health insurance
- $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Receptionist (preferably in a rehab clinic): 1 year (Preferred)
- Burlington, ON (Preferred)