· Performs Reception/Telephone duties as required.
· Greeting and directing clinic clients. Assisting clients with undressing and preparing for examination as required.
· Assisting with obtaining assessment data from clients, weighing and measuring.
· Assisting with transferring clients. Clean and tidy clinic rooms between client appointments.
· Assist in the coordination and booking of appointments and keeps record.
· Keep work-in-progress software updated.
· Completes test requisitions, books a variety of tests and receives test results.
· Photocopy correspondence, reports, pamphlets, articles, etc. as required/requested.
· Word process a variety of material including; correspondence, reports, forms, statistics, clinic lists, etc.
· Transcribing patient notes that may be written and or dictated.
· Maintain records and filing system.
· Perform other related duties not exceeding skills and capabilities. Occasional out of town travel is required
· Is member of the service delivery team that provides efficient and effective clerical support to the centre
· Participated in quality improvement and research activities as required.
· High School Graduate
· Graduate from a recognized Medical/Clinic Office Assistant/Unit Clerk Course
· Minimum 3 year work experience in a secretarial or clinic assistant Position
· Previous experience with Microsoft Office and ACCURO, OPIE would be an asset
Hours of Work:
· Monday to Friday Hours to be determined
Salary: As per CUPE salary scale $18.265/hr - $21.174/hr
Reference ID: 21-027
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 18.75 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $18.00-$21.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Secondary School (preferred)
- administrative assistant: 3 years (preferred)