Neurodiagnostics EEG- Trillium Health Partners
Hours of Work/Shifts:
Primarily Monday to Friday, 8 hours shifts *Mississauga Hospital site
November 19, 2020
November 26, 2020
- The location of any vacancy/position may be changed or reassigned as per operational needs
Trillium Health Partners, Neuro/MSK Health System, has an immediate opportunity for an Electroneurodiagnostic Technologist. The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting in-patient and out-patient EEG testing. This position supports the Regional Neurosciences Service for the Mississauga/Halton LHIN.
- Current certification with the Canadian Board of Registration of Electroencephalographic
Technologists (CBRET) required or currently in progress to obtain registration
- Two (2) years recent practical experience in EEG preferred
- Current CPR certification
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a dynamic team
- Demonstrated effective decision making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills combined with excellent patient care skills
and service excellence attitude is essential
- Strong organizational skills combined with effective problem solving abilities
- Positive work and attendance record is essential
- Perform in-patient and out-patient EEGs
- Maintain accurate records of tests performed
- Assist with statistical data and quality assurance
- Ensure equipment is functioning properly and maintain adequate supplies
- Maintains a safe work environment for co-workers, patients and visitors
- Collaborate with other team members to optimize use of available resources
- Support a customer-focused environment
- Successful candidate is required to work across all 3 Trillium Health Partners Sites
Internal Candidates who believe they possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and who have been in their current position for at least six (6) months are encouraged to apply.
To pursue this career opportunity, please visit our website:
Trillium Health Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code Trillium Health Partners will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
All personal information is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Trillium Health Partners is identified under the French Language Services Act.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.