403 McConachie Way NW,
Edmonton , AB , T5Y 0W4
Roles Mandate :
Over 17,000 individuals work within more than 200 locations across Canada to deliver consumers everyday low food prices.
No frills and its franchisees are proud to offer employees a variety of career choices. When it comes to employment we strive to provide a positive, fast-paced environment where individuals work as part of a great store team .
- Receiving, handling and storing of product to achieve optimal results
- Effectively merchandise advertising and promotional programs
- Ensure proper product rotation as required
- Ensure pricing integrity
- Maintain store cleanliness to appropriate standards
- Maintaining product displays
- Any other duties that may be required to ensure courteous friendly service, competitively priced products, and a store that meets and maintains the hygiene standards specified.
- The ability to meet the needs and demands of customers in a friendly, fast and efficient manner
- The willingness to work with others and respond quickly to change
- Ability to work with minimal functional direction
- Must be able to take direction well and complete tasks within a deadline
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift using work safe guidelines
- Available to work nights and varying shifts, including weekends and evenings
- Previous retail and/or grocery experience an asset.
Thank you for your interest, however only qualified applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
- Stocking: 2 years (Preferred)
- Edmonton, AB (Preferred)