Position: Campaign Coordinator
Position Type: Full-time, permanent
Reports to: Operations Manager
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Division: Postmedia Advertising
Postmedia is a Canadian newsmedia company representing more than 125 brands across multiple print, online and mobile platforms. Award-winning journalists and innovative product development teams bring engaging content to millions of people every week whenever and wherever they want it.
This exceptional content, reach and scope offers advertisers and marketers compelling solutions to effectively reach target audiences. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team.
The Postmedia Advertising Department has an immediate opening for a Campaign Coordinator. This position is a full-time position, reporting to the Advertising Operations Manager. The Campaign Coordinator will be responsible for the administration, trafficking and delivery of media campaigns for the sales teams at various Western Canada Postmedia properties.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with Media Sales Consultants and Media Strategists to execute our clients’ advertising campaigns.
- Book, schedule and launch integrated campaigns on all our platforms including on-network, off- network, as well as many Digital Marketing Services.
- Setup automatic reports at time of booking for all digital campaigns
- Coordinate with Media Strategists or Media Sales Consultants to ensure creative is provided to Creative Services in a timely manner
- Proof digital and print ads with clients and process any changes requested
- Ensure digital creative is trafficked to Ad Ops and that testing is completed prior to launch date
- Monitor campaign performance to ensure campaign delivery is on target
- Alert Media Strategists and Media Sales Consultants of under delivery and/ or placements that have not been activated
- Ensure all campaigns are invoiced/billed correctly
- When faced with challenges, exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action.
- Report problems and discrepancies to supervisor.
- Answer in-coming telephone calls and emails in a prompt and courteous manner
- May also include production support.
Who you are:
- Post-secondary education in related field or equivalent experience
- Online Advertising experience and Google Ad Manager (GAM) or other ad serving software is an asset
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects and stay calm in a multiple daily deadline environment while maintaining an eye on detail.
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional partners
- Has energy and drive, takes ownership and pride in their work.
- Applies innovative solutions to everyday situations and problems
- Builds respect and credibility with stakeholders by being service oriented, and demonstrating integrity.
- An interest in all things media related.
- Proficient with Office 365 applications
- Excellent Communication skills - both verbal and written
- Previous media experience is an asset
Should you be interested in this opportunity please apply with a cover letter and resume in one document.
Application Deadline: January 25, 2021
We thank in advance all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates under consideration will be contacted. Only candidates legally eligible to work in Canada will be considered. No phone calls or agencies please.
Postmedia Network Inc. is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all areas of the hiring process. If you require accommodation during the hiring process, please make your needs known in advance. Accommodation requests will be provided on an individual basis.
Postmedia Network Inc. is committed to employment equity and an inclusive barrier-free selection process and work environment. Postmedia Network Inc. encourages applications from women, aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities.
Application Deadline: 2021-01-25
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent