As a model and leader in the field of pet services in Quebec, CENTRE CANIN DOGGYDAY has a passion for animals, their well-being and exceptional customer service. We are currently looking for a Kennel worker for our DORVAL center.
The kennel attendants main responsibility is the safety and well-being of the dogs in our care. Dedicated to cleanliness, physical and mental stimulation, you will ensure the proper care of all the dogs in our facility. Rain, snow or shine, the kennel attendant is responsible for walking and exercising our four-legged guests. Warm, dynamic and passionate about animal education, you will participate actively and promote customer loyalty.
You want to be part of a team that promotes an exciting and dynamic environment? DOGGYDAY is the place for you!
- Animal safety and welfare
- Animal education
- Dog Walking
- Passion for animal education and customer service
- Knowledge of dog education, socialization techniques, and properly dog handling
- Ability to walk for long periods of time
- Working experience with dogs
- Flexibility and ability to meet the needs of the center (must be able to work evenings, early mornings, week-ends, holidays)
- French and English, spoken and written
- Work with several types of dogs
- Work is mostly cleaning, standing and walking
You believe that you are the ideal person for this position? Send us your application!
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $12.50 /hour
- professional canine care (not personal): 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)