Customer Service Representative, Calgary AB
Are you passionate about energy efficiency? Do you enjoy customer service and building new relationships? Would you like to help small business owners make their businesses more energy efficient?
If you can answer yes to all of these questions, then Summerhill has the opportunity for you!
Summerhill is currently looking for motivated individuals who are bilingual to work on behalf of Conservation programs as Customer Service Representatives.
Position: Customer Service Representative
Job Type: 3-month contract, the opportunity for extension
Pay Structure: $16/Hour
Location: Calgary, AB
Customer Service Representatives will be responsible for a wide range of administrative and clerical type tasks which will take place at a fast pace, friendly and team-oriented environment.
An ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in energy efficiency and have experience in customer service and/or sales related positions.
- Conduct outbound and inbound calls to educate and engage with clients.
- Answer customer inquiries utilizing education and sales-based approach
- Act as a single point of contact for all first and second level customer escalations
- Convey appropriate information and resolutions with all user communications channels – Provide accurate and timely responses to inquiries
- Build rapport with clients over the phone by answering customer inquiries while demonstrating a high degree of customer service orientation
- Bilingual considered as asset – English and supporting language
- Education – High School Diploma
- Sales or Customer Service experience is a definite asset
- Provide strong oral and verbal communication with customers regarding program expectations in a professional manner
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively in a dynamic team setting
- Results and detail-oriented – able to efficiently book appointments for in-field representatives while prioritizing workload and managing multiple tasks
- Superior interpersonal skills with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- A high degree of customer service orientation, demonstrating the ability to diffuse sensitive customer service issues
- Demonstrate a high tolerance for distractions and interruptions
- Knowledge of MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Connect and Google Applications with an aptitude to learn internal software and other relevant applications
- Demonstrate sound judgement and maintains confidentiality
- Demonstrate strong attendance and punctuality
How to Apply: If you are a customer service oriented individual, who is passionate about energy efficiency, please submit a cover letter and resume using the link below.
Summerhill is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We thank applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Summerhill welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Who are we?
Summerhill has been a leader in energy efficiency issues since 1993. Today, we specialize in engaging electric and gas utilities customers in ways that achieve their targets. Our goal is to bring knowledge, enthusiasm and insight to our Utility clients to build stronger relationships with their customers.
Summerhill is a certified B-Corp and named one of Canada’s Best Workplaces three years running while continuing to win awards for its culture, people, and numerous energy efficiency programs. The company is based in Toronto, Ontario with offices in Halifax, Nova Scotia; Regina, Saskatchewan; and Jacksonville, Florida. Our clientele includes more than 40 utilities, 70 retailers and 18 manufacturers, as well as industry associations, educational institutions, government agencies, and not-for-profit organizations
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $16.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)