A private institute is seeking experienced instructors to tutor high school physics via Zoom.
Our tutorial sessions are usually scheduled after 4:30pm on weekdays and weekends.
- Experience teaching high school courses based on the Ontario Secondary School Curriculum
- Member of Ontario College of Teachers (teachers who are not OCT, but have considerable work experience will be considered)
- Familiar with the Ontario Secondary School Curriculum and Growing Success policy
- Able and willing to develop lesson plans and assessment
- Able to apply Differentiated Instructions to accommodate students' different learning needs and backgrounds.
- Passionate about teaching, consulting and mentoring
Interested qualified teachers please submit resume and cover letter.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- teaching: 1 year (preferred)