Founded in 1976, Entreprise Robert Thibert Inc. is one of the largest distributors of automobile, RV and trailer accessories in North America. Through our dynamic growth strategy, RT will become a major player in the industry. Our vision of the future: a unique client experience, supported by a team of passionate professionals, focused on innovation, the continuous improvement of our practices, the development of distinctive private brands and a multichannel communication platform for the benefit of all of our partners.
Are you a passionate professional who wants to evolve in a team environment that is energetic, collaborative and innovative? We are looking for talented, enthusiastic and responsible collaborators who are looking for a new adventure in a successful and reputable company.
WAREHOUSE WORKERS – PITT MEADOWS
We are currently looking for a dynamic warehouse worker to join our growing Pitt Meadows team.
The ideal candidate is:
- A team player
- Has the ability to prioritize and work well in a fast-paced work environment
- Pays attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Has the ability to take directions, work well with others, and perform calmly under pressure
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and contribute to company growth
- Forklift Certified (an asset)
Some of the responsibilities of the position are:
- Maintaining and replenishing shelf stock levels as per specific instructions
- Picking of order(s) according to our standards & guidelines
- Loading and unloading of freight as per specific instructions
- Maintaining a clean, organized and safe environment by complying with policies and procedures
- Complete any other tasks related to the position
Why you will love working here:
- Competitive salary: $17.50/hour plus a $0.25/hour bonus
- Schedule is Monday to Friday: 9:30am to 6:00pm
- Yearly salary revision
- Benefits after 3 months including medical, dental, life insurance and the option to take RRSP (matching contribution of 2% from employer)
- 2 weeks of vacation and 5 personal days after 1 year of service
- Discount on products after 3 months
- Job Security - Work for one of the largest distributors of automobile, RV and trailer accessories in North America
- Opportunity to grow in the company
If you think you have what it takes to join our team and take up the challenge, please send your resume. We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.50 /hour