JR Capital Contracting Inc., has 25+ years of experience in general contracting, specializing in the wireless communication industry. Meeting the needs of the wireless communication sector through first rate service, JR Capital Contracting Inc. is dedicated to providing our partners with professional workmanship that meets or exceeds industry standards. Please visit our website at www.jrcapitalcontracting.com for more information regarding our company.
Successful candidates will possess the following knowledge including, but not limited to:
· Able to work at heights
· Installation of cable and cable tray
· Installation of antennas and RRU’s
· Assembly of steel antenna mounts
· Willing to learn to read and understand drawings
· Work outdoors for extended time
· Follow direction and take initiative
· Work well with others and independently
· Wide variety of duties depending on job demand
OTHER ASSETS INCLUDE:
· Working at Heights Certification
· Able to lift and carry 70 lbs.
· Current Driver’s Abstract
· First Aid/CPR (optional)
· Good working knowledge of safe construction practices
We thank those who have applied, successful candidates will be contacted directly for an interview. Salary based on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
All necessary PPE for all employees is provided, including masks, gloves, eye covering and disinfectant for daily work, as well as precautions have been taken at the main shop for disinfecting and social distancing.
- Rigger: 2 years (Required)