WHO YOU ARE
- You are a specialist knowledge of retail space management.
- Ability to act as a trainer and coach.
- A common-sense approach to objective decision-making based on a clear analysis of the information available.
- Strong analytical and advanced computer skills.
- Proven ability to work on a tactical and operational level, and get things done.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships based on trust.
***We have both day shifts and night shifts available. Day shifts are between 6am and 10pm. Night shifts are between 12am and 11am ***
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
- focusing on order parameters, product ordering and availability checks, and coaching other
co-workers to secure the correct use of ordering procedures so that sufficient stock is available to meet customer needs.
- Securing and maintaining the availability of products and taking actions together with your commercial team colleagues to minimize the impact of availability issues on our customers.
- Supporting actions in the store commercial team to ensure a smooth selling-off of products, a timely start to sales of new products and the implementation of sales plans, such as promotions, to increase turnover.
- Working with your manager to address any adjustment needs to the sales department.
- Maximizing the efficiency of the goods flow by ensuring the operational forecasting in the store is in line with order parameters and available sales space capacities.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We’re the team behind the scenes that make the IKEA products available to the many people. As a diverse mix of co-workers we use our supply process expertise to balance range and space capacity with forecasting and ordering to provide customers with high availability while minimizing costs. If you’ve wonder who’s responsible for finding effective and efficient ways of picking up the products for our customers, that’s us. We’re passionate about working together to improve the customer experience at IKEA!
JUST SO YOU KNOW
In the IKEA world, this position is officially referred to as:
Goods Flow Co-worker
This position requires the submission of a satisfactory criminal record check. A record under the Criminal Code and/or other federal offence record(s) does not automatically mean you will be ineligible for the position.
You must be at least 16 years old to apply for this position
- We are hiring for both Overnight shifts as well as day shifts. Night shifts are between 12am and 11am. Days shifts are between 6am and 10pm. *