Future Systems Inc. is currently seeking a CAD designer/technician and drafting specialist to join its expanding team in Toronto.
Who we are:
Future Systems Inc is a market leader in the Intelligent Transportation Systems Industry. Our Solutions include transit stops, shelters, interchanges, mobility hubs, canopies, RTI displays, CCTV security, and integrated solar energy systems.
Working closely with the design lead and project managers, the CAD designer/technician will produce 3D models of parts and assemblies, and draft technical drawing packages for manufacturing, as well as a Bill of Materials (BOM) for each project, and conduct research on the appropriate materials, fasteners, components, and other items to use in a particular project.
- 1-2 years of experience using 3D CAD modeling software for manufacturing
- Proficient in Autodesk Inventor software (Solidworks experience also considered)
- In-depth understanding and skill in technical drafting for manufacturing (knowledge of architectural drawings is an asset)
- Knowledge of metal (ferrous and non-ferrous) manufacturing technologies
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- technical drafting: 1 year (Required)
- Autodesk Inventor: 1 year (Required)
- Toronto, ON (Required)