Ontario Duct Cleaning is looking to hire a full time commercial/ residential duct cleaning technician. We operate across the GTHA in industrial, commercial and residential settings. Our future team member works well within a team, communicates well with customers and has some HVAC knowledge. A drivers license is required for this position.
With 40 years experience, Ontario Duct Cleaning is an industry leader. We have a great reputation within the commercial and industrial communities as well as strong presence in the residential market. We are family owned and operated for the last 25 years out of Oakville. Customer service and great service are staples to our success and are the focus of our business. We partner up with large companies big and small and to improve the air quality in offices, warehouses and industrial settings alike.
What the job looks like:
Residential technicians provide service to our customers across the Halton, Peel and Hamilton communities. We provide state of the art vacuum trucks to perform a professional and thorough cleaning. We also use a wide array of tools to complete the cleaning. We are part of the NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaning Association) and will provide training to technicians to complete their certification, allowing you to feel more confident in the services you provide.
Commercial / Industrial technicians work in a wide array of businesses across Brampton, Mississauga, Etobicoke, and Hamilton. We have state of the art equipment to clean any air distribution system. As indoor air quality becomes at the forefront of safe work environments this industry will grow.
What we are looking for:
- A valid class "G" Driver's license- + 3 years of clean driving experience- experience operating a large vehicle is an asset
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- Physically able to lift 60 lbs plus, comfortable working from heights and using a ladder
- Accountable, responsible individual, with a strong desire to provide the best service possible.
- Positive, driven attitude.
What we offer:
- Opportunity for growth within the role
- Tools, uniforms (cleaning included)
- $25-$30 an hour (commercial) commission based residential (19%)
- Additional pay: overtime and bonus pay
- 8-10 hour shifts
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime and weekends
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $24.00-$29.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We are responding to covid-19 with proper personal protective equipment. Fresh masks at each job, face shields, sanitizers, temperature checks, incentive for employee vaccination ($). Customers are asked to wear masks at all times.