Prostar Manufacturing is a highly successful designer and manufacturer of leading edge well service equipment. We are a dynamic, fast growing company in search of qualified people to join our team. As a member of the Prostar team, where innovation and ingenuity are standard, your knowledge and expertise would be a welcome addition. We currently have the following position open:
Prostar Manufacturing is looking for a high-energy; results oriented Receptionist. This role will be responsible for greeting visitors, answering the phone and coordinating office duties. The successful applicant will work effectively to provide administrative support to the Prostar Manufacturing team. We are a fast moving organization where high achieving, self-directed individuals thrive.
The responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- Greet visitors and provide information
- Type and distribute letters and correspondence
- Order office supplies
- Organize company meetings and events, as requested
- Assist with management expense reports
- Support company safety program
- File and maintain records as directed
- Assist with accounts payable data entry
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Strong computer skills
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
- Experience with phone system and office administration duties
Prostar Manufacturing offers a competitive wage and benefits program in conjunction with a friendly and dynamic work environment. If you are enthusiastic and take pride in your workmanship…you belong on the Prostar Manufacturing team!
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for these positions, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Your application to this posting is deemed to be your consent to the collection, use and necessary disclosure of personal information for the purposes of recruitment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Reception: 2 years (Preferred)