The Position Purpose:
- Implementing sales strategies and marketing directives to engage consumers and provide a positive online purchase experience.
- Responsible for the tactical execution of promotional events to align with business replenishment strategy, providing a high level of service to its Merchandising, Ecommerce Operations and Distribution Centre.
- Ensure all online assets content accuracy, consistency and timely execution of promotions
- Collaborate with all functional departments; building strong partnerships with their customers.
- Monitor advertising campaigns on all vendor channels– working with SEO, search, analytics, content and merchandising to ensure dependable execution and optimal customer experience
- Create and maintain online Brand stores via retailer channels.
- Continually improve online experience and execution by utilizing marketing campaign enhancements, customer feedback/reviews, sales data, site metrics and other sources.
- Collaborate with key vendor partners and agencies to develop and execute promotions for brand development and items exposures.
- Monitor competitor products and provide recommendations to improve competitive position
- Synchronize all promotional activities exposures with replenishment team to ensure sufficient stocks are in place to support all events
- Work with Zinus Global office team members to develop any specific assets needed for Canadian sites
- Provide key reporting on advertising performance, sales and inventory management to Merchandising, Logistics and Senior Management.
- Communicate product status, trouble shoot listing problems and update to merchants and Ecommerce operations teams.
- Help grow Canadian Accounts Base
- Lead or participate in special projects as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong Command in English (verbal & written).
- 1-3 years of analytical experience and web-content management.
- Working knowledge of web site operations and functionality.
- Intermediate or advanced proficiency in Excel and/or MS.
- Good analytical skills with the ability to extrapolate pertinent information from various sources (reports and spreadsheets) and analyze data for recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills; collaborative with effective interpersonal skills; able to work across departments
- Strong customer focus with business acumen, problem solving skills and results orientated.
- Amazon Vendor Central, Amazon Advertising, Walmart Vendor Portal (Retail Link) experience/skills an asset.
- Self -directed, skilled multi-tasking ability to work with limited supervision.
- Bilingual French/English an asset.
- Ability to travel occasionally to US.
- A suitable candidate would be required to travel to our Aurora, Ontario office on daily basis.
- Zinus Inc. is a successful global furniture/Ecommerce company and this will be a fast-growing position for our expansion into Canadian market.
Company Website: www.zinus.com
Reference ID: EcomSpecialist2020
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- analytical: 1 year (Required)
- Ecommerce : 1 year (Required)
- web-asset management: 1 year (Preferred)