*Temporarily Work From Home Due to Covid. Must reside in the Vancouver Metro area*
At Hyperwallet, we LOVE our customers, and we’re looking for smart, experienced, “can do” people with innate customer savvy to join our Customer Service Operations team.
Working at Hyperwallet:
We value diversity, creativity, equal opportunity, and are always on the lookout for bright and talented individuals to join our team. We are proud to provide exceptional working conditions that include competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits plan, and a flexible working environment. We are passionate about the work we do and the values we live by: * We Care! – we treat each other as family. Every individual is important. * We Choose Change! – we are passionate and inspired by change. * We are Funtastic! – laughter keeps it fun and fuels our creativity. * Let’s Do This! – together we will always find a way
- Full-time positions only (no part-time)
- Temporarily remote in the Vancouver area, with return to office later this year.
What you could be doing each day:
· Provide telephone, chat and email support to end-users, financial institutions and business partners.
· Answer customer queries regarding our product/services, account sign up, online transactions and balance inquiries.
· Track inquiries to their resolution, escalating issues when necessary.
· Document responses and logs into tech support.
· Accurately processes daily financial transactions and assists with risk management and transaction trace requests.
We’ll need you to have:
· Education: High School diploma is required, a business diploma is an asset
· Fluent (oral & written) in English
· Fluency in a second language (Spanish, Korean, French, Mandarin, Korean, or Japanese) an asset but not required
· Experience: 2 years in call center customer service support
· Strong computer skills with the ability to type at least 40 words per minute (testing will be part of our recruiting process).
· 24/7 call center environment - must be flexible for shift work.
What we offer:
· Comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental, and vision care for you, your spouse, and dependents
· Full time employment with a competitive hourly wage and paid training
· A health spending account for gym passes, fitness equipment, and more
· Advancement opportunities, internal mentoring program, and one-on-one feedback time with your manager
· Flexible dress code in a fun, friendly, and casual work environment
· Culture committee sponsored events including laser tag, ski and snowboarding, kayaking, and more
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
A full job description is available on our website.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Stock options
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- customer service: 2 years (preferred)