HIRING EXPERIENCED CLASS 1 B TRAIN DRIVERS FOR OILFIELD CEMENTING
**Candidates must be willing to work in remote locations / housing provided
- Must have a clean CLASS 1 and DIRECT B TRAIN experience
- Previous Oilfield B Train / Oilfield Cementing experience a significant asset
- Set Rotation / competitive wages & benefits
- Opportunity to advance with a growing company
- Superior Safety record and reputation within the industry
- Small company feel with a true focus on it's people and their development
Sanjel Energy Services Inc. is a privately owned oil & gas well cementing company with a focus on the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin.
We have the largest cementing & acidizing fleet in combination with the most complete service footprint in Western Canada. This coupled with; thirty-four years of technical knowhow, the most complete WCSB cementing database, and our fit for purpose in house fleet make us Canada’s industry leader.
We take pride in the solutions and service we deliver to our customers. Our ambition is to provide an exceptional client experience and through that build trusting business relationships.
We are currently recruiting Class 1 B Train Drivers with Direct Oilfield Experience.These positions report directly to the Manager - District Service Line and are accountable for driving trucks and operating specialized hydraulic pumping systems to place cement in wells or to treat wells with chemicals, sand mixtures or gases to stimulate production.
- Complete and submit all required paperwork (i.e. expense account, bonus and fuel sheets, logbooks, pre/post trip inspections, loading tickets)
- Complete a proper pre-trip inspection prior to leaving on any journey
- Drive well servicing equipment to and from well sites
- Assist with rigging-in and other functions at the job site as required
- Read gauges to monitor pressure, density, rate and/or concentration and adjust pumping procedure as required
- Ensure units are clean and functioning
- Operate pumping systems to pump chemicals, gases, sand, cement and/or other materials
- Maintain parts and replace or check parts as required
- Assemble pumping equipment
- Attach pumps and hoses to wellheads
- Mix chemicals and cement
- Valid Class 1 driver's license and clean driver's abstract
- Operational training and experience in oilfield cementing or pressure pumping services
- Capable of working in extreme working conditions (outdoors, weather, terrain)
- Physically fit and able to complete demanding tasks for extended periods of time
- Team focused and SAFETY conscious attitude
- Certificates in First Aid, H2S Alive, Workplace Hazardous Materials Information Systems (WHMIS), Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG), Hours of Service, Fatigue Management, Oilfield Driver Awareness (ODA), and Heavy Haulers are considered an asset
- Training in acid related courses, such as Guidance for Static Blends, Field Sampling: Acid and Produced Fluids and Iron Control, are considered a significant asset
- Candidates with Military/Canadian Armed Forces experience are encouraged to apply
Sanjel offers individuals a dynamic work environment. The driving force behind our organization is the sincere commitment to our people, and their focus on exceeding customers' expectations.
To apply please submit your resume by replying to this posting, or call our recruiter directly: 1.800.9SANJEL
Job Type: Full-time
- Oilfield / Off Road Driving: 3 years (Preferred)
- Class 1 Super B: 3 years (Preferred)
- Edmonton (Preferred)
- Clean Class 1 (Preferred)