Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role.
All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.
32136 Lougheed Hwy, Mission, British Columbia, V2V 1A4
Inspired by food? Committed to excellent service? So are we.
At Loblaw, we are Food Lovers! We are committed to our Colleagues and Customers and work hard to create a culture that allows us to be our authentic selves while working as a Team. We know that clear communication, collaboration and teamwork is the key to having a successful workplace.
We're looking for talented colleagues who are excited about providing an exceptional shopping experience for customers and delighting them every step of the way!
Whether you are just starting your career, re-entering the workforce, or looking for a new job, this is where you belong.
Why is this role important?
Real Canadian Superstore is looking for Talented, Passionate Leaders with a proven record of delighting customers and growing sales. As a Department Manager in one of our stores, you will have an immediate impact on sales and customer satisfaction.
In this exciting role you will:
- Lead, coach and motivate colleagues to improve productivity, engagement and retention
- Be committed to maintaining merchandising and operational standards
- Be accountable for departmental financial objectives
- Be constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our team
- Direct and supervise all produce staff to secure efficient and courteous customer service
- Schedule all produce clerks to ensuring the strict control of wage costs
- Interpret and administer Company policy and ensure compliance with the union contract
- Be responsible for maintaining the condition of all tables and coolers
- Ensure safety and sanitation of the department
- Accept responsibility for produce, salad bar, and garden centre
If you want to join a fast-paced winning team and believe you can have an immediate impact, then we want to hear from you!
- Previous retail management experience required
- Exceptional customer service skills with a talent for building customer loyalty
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate/listen
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Computer skills (PC Applications; Outlook/E-mail, Excel)
- Must be able to work days, evenings, Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays in a
Here are just some of the things Loblaw Colleagues enjoy:
- 10% Colleague Discount Program on eligible products sold at Loblaw stores
- Opportunities for career growth
- Comprehensive training
- Helping you help others with our Volunteer Grant Program
We have been recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 Employers, Best Diversity Employers, and Top Employers for Young People.
All we need to continue our success is you!
At Loblaw, we respect the environment, source products with integrity and make a positive difference in the community. Our CORE Values – Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence – guide all our decision-making and come to life through our Blue Culture. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility, and other competitive benefits – these are some of the many reasons why we are one of Canada’s Top Employers.
Type of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
Candidates who are 18 years or older are required to complete a criminal background check. Details will be provided through the application process.