TENAQUIP, a 100% Canadian company named one of "Canada's Best Managed Companies" 13 consecutive years, is looking to hire a Programs Coordinator to work at its head office in Senneville (west island of Montreal). As a national leader in the Canadian industrial marketplace, TENAQUIP takes on the challenge of transforming the way people and organizations tackle their procurement processes by helping them achieve efficiencies, savings and gain better control over their total spend.
We’re committed to extending the same unmatched support to every employee. At TENAQUIP, you are empowered with the ability to influence the outcome, no matter what your job. You will help shape our future growth, not just follow it from the sidelines.
The job purpose is to provide administrative support in the form of regular maintenance and updating to TENAQUIP’s customer database including improving and managing all mailing lists.
The programs department manages the profiles for all our distributors from their contact information to pricing structure. The programs team works in conjunction with the marketing department to develop marketing materials for our distributor customers, allowing these same distributors to promote product and their company to their customers in a professional manner.
- Update our contacts and customer profiles in order for the programs team to target the right contacts for the right messaging;
- Evaluate customer applications to determine if they are a reseller or end-user;
- Make corrections to addresses and contact database, and perform online customer registrations when required;
- Look for new avenues and industries to become a reseller of our product offering;
- Work on special projects as we develop and expand our current marketing programs to distributors, which may include a good knowledge of Excel;
- Create mailing and email lists for broadcasting flyer programs and other email campaigns via CRM.
- CEGEP level diploma in business administration or similar;
- Interest in marketing an asset;
- MS Office including Excel a must;
- Attention to detail;
- Outgoing personality to interact with customers;
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal, in French and in English.
What we offer
- generous profit sharing (on average 10 to 12% of base salary)
- plentiful paid time off
- comprehensive medical & dental insurance
- subsidized cafeteria
- onsite gym
- onsite squash court
- rooftop terrace
- lounge area
- casual dress code
- Employee Assistance Program
- career development
- reimbursement of tuition fees
- employee discounts
- interest-free loan on computers
- plenty of social activities year-round
- numerous gift giveaways
Job Type: Full-time