Security Professional for AUS -- >
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 230,000 phenomenal employees. At AUS, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. In fact, over 65% of our managerial positions are filled by internal candidates.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
Start your phenomenal career with AUS today!
AUS is seeking Security Professionals in High River Alberta. Our Security Professionals allow us to contribute to our company’s core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
Days Nights and Weekends 24/7
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Must have a valid security guard license, as required in the province of Alberta.
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
AUS provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 230,000 employees, AUS delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability AUS is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Security: 2 years (Required)
- High River, AB (Preferred)
- First Aid & CPR Level C (Preferred)
- Security Guard License (Required)
- English (Required)