Location: Travelling required within Quebec
DAVACO is the leading total solutions provider of high-volume remodels, rollouts, surveys and technology deployments for global brands. With over 1,100 W-2 and T-4 employees located across the United States and Canada, DAVACO offers a strategic approach that integrates innovative technology solutions, unmatched expertise, exceptional value and consistent quality for the management and execution of high-volume, high-velocity brand initiatives. All programs are supported by Clear Thread® Technologies for data collection and reporting.
Services include: Program and project management; Fixture, equipment and graphic installations; Digital signage/digital menu boards; Kiosks, beacons and other technology upgrades; Hard and soft-line merchandising; Site, marketing and pre-construction surveys; Logistics and consolidation; Facilities maintenance programs; Special initiatives.
We are currently looking to hire Carpenter Field Installers for projects throughout the Canada. This role requires extensive TRAVEL, which is paid for by DAVACO, Inc.
As a member of the DAVACO team your job will encompass different levels of responsibility that require professionalism and confidentiality. Below is a partial list of responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be presentable with a clean-cut appearance
- Have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Have reliable transportation
- Must have millwork and store fixture installation skills
- Have prior experience with basic tools (screwdriver, hammer, pliers, etc.)
- Have organizational skills
- Have good communication skills
- Be technologically savvy – Smart phone, texting and email
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must Have Commercial Carpenter experience
- The ability to prioritize work, maintain a positive attitude and composure in stressful situations.
- The ability to use similar or equivalent technology as DAVACO technology as it pertains to collecting and communicating data, via hand held PPC, Outlook, Excel, Computers, Smart Phone, etc.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
DAVACO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Supports a Diverse, Inclusive Work Environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $25.00 - $28.00 per hour
- construction: 3 years (Required)
- Quebec City, QC (Preferred)