Cascades Recovery+ is looking for a hard-working and motivated DZ Truck Driver to operate a Rear Packer Truck for our Southern Ontario Transportation Department, based out of our Etobicoke location.
Position Requirements for a Rear Packer Truck Driver:
- Must possess a valid DZ driver’s license with air brake endorsement
- Minimum of 3-5 years truck driving experience
- Previous experience driving a rear packer truck
- Experience in a related industry (recycling, waste management, etc.) is a definite asset
- Hours of work will be maximum 12 hour shift, 5 days per week
Compensation for a Rear Packer Truck Driver:
- The starting wage for the position is $22.50 per hour for a 44 hour work week.
- The wage rate will increase to $24.00 per hour after successful completion of probationary period (3 months).
- Regular overtime is also available after 44 hours and paid at a rate of $36.00 per hour.
- An employee benefits plan is also offered and includes extended health, dental, vision care, life insurance, EFAP, etc.
- An RRSP is also available.
- Drivers are supplied with Company uniforms and a annual safety boot allowance.
- Drivers are paid a premium based on their years of service.
- Job performance bonus of up to $1,500 per year .
If you are looking for an opportunity with an industry leader that offers long-term employment and regular hours, please send us your resume as well as your CVOR.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Rear Packer: 1 year (Preferred)