For over 50 years, TerraCorp. Management has been providing quality apartments across Southwestern Ontario. Quality, value, and commitment are present in all of TerraCorp.'s suites. Our apartments are "home" to our residents, offering modern comforts, renovated interiors and exteriors, and building and community amenities in various communities.
In order to assure our customer’s satisfaction, we are looking for a full-time Maintenance Technician with a G2 Gas License
The successful candidate will be responsible to complete different work orders, installations, and renovations. Abilities must include but not limited to carpentry, minor electrical, drywalling, plastering and appliance repairs.
· G2 Gas License
· Valid Driver’s License and able to provide own transportation
· Working knowledge of multi Residential Highrise.
· Have the tools required to effectively and correctly complete the responsibilities of the job.
· Ability to follow written and oral instructions effectively as well as to create and maintain effective working relationships with members of TerraCorp Management Inc’s staff, subcontractors, tenants, and visitors.
The successful candidate will be part of a vision that continuously raises the bar when it comes to quality, customer service and workplace culture!
We are strongly committed to employment equity and we support diversity. If you require accommodation during the application process, please advise in your cover letter.
By applying to this position, you are confirming you are legally entitled to work in Canada
We thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted for follow-up.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- maintenance technician: 3 years (Preferred)