BE AMBITIOUS. BE CREATIVE. BE REWARDED.
We are looking for a driven self-starter who is searching for a long-term and exciting opportunity to grow with our company. Join us for this internship opportunity, unleash your potential, and be proud of what you do.
STUFF WE'LL TRUST YOU WITH
Bring your passion and get ready for an exciting opportunity. Here are the details:
- Execute drone operations safely and successfully in both accessible and remote areas
- In-field data collection using survey-grade equipment
- Implement custom GIS solutions in collaboration with our clients
- Efﬁciently organize, manage, digitize, and upload GIS ﬁles
- Process and derive information from collected drone data to inform studies and reports
- Support the creation of maps and geospatial data to deliver to clients and enhance consultation capacity
- Accurately process spatial datasets to create comprehensive deliverables
- Lead, deliver, and create customized training courses
HOW TO APPLY
If this seems like it would be a good fit for you, please visit our website for the full job description and details on how to apply. All other methods of submissions will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Thunder Bay, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)