Email Your Resume to email@example.com
Accounts Payable Clerk
About Union Tractor Ltd:
Union Tractor Ltd. was incorporated in 1927 and operates from five locations in Alberta and British Columbia. The Goal of Union Tractor is to provide quality parts to maximize value for our customers. The company’s reputation is built on being the largest provider of quality aftermarket replacement parts and service for a wide range of construction and transportation equipment. Our customers represent industries from a cross section of the local economy including petroleum exploration and production, forestry, road building, mining, farming, waste management, natural gas production and highway transportation. Union Tractor offers a great work environment, competitive salary, benefits and a company pension plan.
Accounts Payable Clerk Job Responsibilities:
Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
Accounts Payable Clerk Job Duties:
Accounts Payable Clerk Skills and Qualifications:
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; ensuring credit is received for outstanding memos.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Assisting in other duties as needed
- Review invoice and purchase orders to ensure information is accurate and identify errors or resolve discrepancies before processing.
- Maintain orderly filing system
- Assist month end close/meet tight deadlines
Attention to Detail, Low error rate, Thoroughness, Organization, Analyzing Information , Accounting Vendor Relationships, PC Proficiency, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills, specifically Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook, Problem Solving,
2-3 years experience
If interested, please apply through the ad. No phone calls please.
Application Questions You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
How many years of Accounts Payable experience do you have?