***Candidates must be fully vaccinated by October 24th to qualify***
BANQUET SERVERS & BARTENDERS - We offer an excellent benefit package, staff meal program and generous rewards and recognition programs!
The Club: Hollyburn Country Club is a premier private family Club, situated in the British properties in West Vancouver that offers an outstanding employee experience. We are firm believers that everyone should enjoy their work. We offer benefits for both full and part time employees, employee engagement initiatives (staff events and games), employee recognition programs and development opportunities.
· Our Club is a home away from home for many of our members.
· We believe in living our value of Service Excellence through accountability, adaptability, empathy, enthusiasm, initiative and teamwork.
The Position: We are looking for part-time/full-time banquet servers and banquet bartenders.
· Customer service or food and beverage experience is an asset but not required.
· Must be flexible to work days, evenings and weekends.
· Own transportation is an asset due to the Club’s remote location.
· You agree to get a Police Information Check with a vulnerable sector search.
· Good communication skills, a positive attitude and being able to follow directions efficiently.
· Assist with food and table preparation before the event begins, including set up of buffets with food presentation standards and practices in mind.
· Serve plated dinners to guests and respond to requests for beverages and other needs.
· Clean up venue after event ends and assist with closeout tasks.
· Read and understand all particulars of Banquet Event Orders.
· After function, remove inventory and all beverage equipment to proper storage and clear off tables.
· Work effectively and efficiently with the banquet team while observing all safety procedures during execution of assigned duties.
· Ability to set-up Banquet Function Bar set-ups and keep work station clean.
The Location: Hollyburn Country Club is located in West Vancouver at 950 Cross Creek Road. Prior to applying for this position, we strongly encourage you to Google our location to ensure that you will be able to travel to and from work as public transportation is limited.
Application deadline: 2021-09-25
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.00-$20.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Hollyburn Country Club is committed to keeping its members and staff safe during Covid-19. The safety and well-being of members and staff is our top priority. At Hollyburn, each department is equipped with it's own Covid-19 training and protocols.
- serving/bartending: 1 year (preferred)
- Serving It Right (preferred)