Just like finishing a hard day's work on the farm, working at Sunterra will provide you with a sense of ownership, pride and the satisfaction of a job well done. You'll feel a sense of belonging when you join our growing Sunterra family as well as a sense of fulfillment as Full time and part-time Team Members will receive a discount of 50% off selected prepared foods when enjoyed in-store (these items vary by location) and a general discount on all groceries in-store!
This job contributes to Starbucks Sunterra success by ensuring our service and store standards are met. We do this by providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products. Starbucks and partners will experience a friendly, upbeat and clean atmosphere.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Discover customer needs and appropriately suggests product with every customer to enhance service and meet sales goals.
- Offers customer demonstrations and samples using brewing equipment.
- Provides quality beverages consistently for all customers
- Merchandising, stocking, rotating and storing product
- Maintaining cleanliness in the cafe, and a sanitary work space
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous Barista/Starbucks experience a strong asset
- Able to communicate effectively with others and convey enthusiasm
- Must be self-motivated and solution-oriented
- Is available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the department (evenings, mornings, weekends)
- A passion for coffee
Sunterra is working very hard to protect their employees during this time, while also providing food and necessities to all customers! By applying to this position, you are agreeing that you are comfortable working in a public space with some contact with people.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time