Classroom Facilitator – Segue Career Options
Eden Health Care Services
The Classroom Facilitator assists the Program Coordinator with classroom instruction sessions on employment and mental health and assists with other related duties.
- Post-Secondary education related to social services and/or education an asset (relative experience considered)
- Experience in Mental Health an asset
- Experience in training and/or facilitating in a classroom setting an asset
- Experience working with people of diverse skills and abilities
- Interviews potential class participants
- Classroom facilitation and producing materials for the classroom
- Submits reports as requested
- Documents and records any updates on participants
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of various employment barriers, addiction, motivation, etc.
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
- Flexibility and adaptability with regards to schedule