Do have experience in an industry that has seen significant changes due to COVID? Do you have experience in retail, restaurant, or any other service industry? If so, please consider a new career as a Home Care Hero, also referred to as CAREgivers. We will train and support individuals that have a heart to serve and the willingness to learn! As we honor essential workers worldwide, let's remember our heroes, our CAREGivers, whose selfless support is essential for those at greater risk.
Apply now if you would like to join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.
Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow our clients to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care *Previous experience not necessary but is an asset* *Skills training and ongoing training provided by Home Instead*
- Ability to treat and care for community members and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, 2 professional and 2 personal references
- Possess a valid driver's license and have a reliable vehicle.
- Driver's abstract is required
- Possess a computer and a cell phone
We have a variety of shifts available and offer a flexible schedule and ask for your flexibility in return as well as a willingness to learn
To apply please visit our website:
homeinstead.com/3028 to learn more about us and to apply online.Senior CAREGiver Jobs | Home Instead London, ON Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Part-time, Casual, Overnights Salary: $15.50-$17.50 per hour
COVID protocols and training are in place to ensure the safety of CAREGivers, Clients and staff.
• Caregiving in any capacity: 1 year (Preferred)
• London, ON (Required) • St. Thomas (Required) License: • Driver's License
- Assisting clients with personal hygiene and getting dressed
- Assisting clients with housekeeping or other daily errands
- Providing companionship and emotional support
- Observing and reporting on changes in the health or status of the client
- Preparing food and feeding clients
- Transporting client to appointments
- Assisting clients with rehabilitative exercises
Please visit our website at homeinstead.com/3028 to learn more about us and to apply online.