We are looking for a part-time long-term contract Network Engineers and Systems Administrators to provide remedial support on occasion for our customers in this area.
This is a perfect opportunity for Network Engineers and Systems Administrators looking to augment their work, business, or freelance income on an on-going permanent part-time basis. Availability is a must.
Who we are
We’re a fast-paced IT solutions and services delivery company based out of Ottawa, ON Canada with a passion for excellence in supporting our customers on all facets of their IT needs.
We are one of the leading managed service providers in North America who is growing rapidly.
- Wifi surveys
- IMAC's (routers, access points, sensors, racks, servers, workstations/kiosks, etc.)
- Site inspections
- Networking issues
- Cabling (phones, access points, etc.)
- Microsoft Windows Server up to and including 2019
- Office365 administration
- VMWare or other Virtualized Server Environments
- Firewalls, VPNs & WiFi (Eg. SonicWall, Cisco & Meraki)
- Microsoft Windows 10 Desktop and migrations from Windows 7
- 3-5 yrs Industry experience as a IT Engineer, Network Engineer, or Systems Admin
- Diploma/certificate in information technology or similar
- Solid background in network administration and architecture
- Flexibility to work on a part-time basis during and outside business hours
- Valid driver's license and willingness to travel to local client
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Freelance
Salary: $30.00 - $40.00 per hour
Health check forms for engineers and site locations prior to on-site visits
- Network Administration: 1 year (Preferred)