Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is proud to be a Canadian owned, award-winning, fully accredited and government (Ministry of Health) funded organization.
We are dedicated to providing people of all ages the highest level of care across a wide range of home-based and clinic healthcare services. Everything we do is based on ethical principles and compassion, together with our commitment to meet the highest practice standards. We are, in every way, A Team Made for Caring™.
CTG has a fantastic opportunity for a Financial Analyst (15-month contact). You will be responsible for leading the organization with various forms of reporting and analysis that are used by all stakeholders in the organization. The financial analyst has primary responsibility for budgeting, forecasting, monthly operations reporting and building strong relationships with business unit owners to identify key trends and drive financial improvement.
This position may appeal to you if:
- You enjoy telling the story in the data. You are a strong communicator and effectively partner with internal stakeholders to provide financial data analysis that will drive organizational decisions. You’re also able to tailor your approach and explanation based on the level of financial acumen of those stakeholders. You ask great questions and probe to understand, you’re a creative thinker who enjoys sharing your insight, recommendations, and ideas.
- You get excited by variety and new challenges. You’re not deterred by frequent ad hoc reporting and you have a “roll up your sleeves” approach to providing assistance and guidance to the rest of the Finance team.
- You value working with a collaborative team. At CTG we foster an environment of collaboration and sharing best practice. Even while working remotely during a pandemic, we work together to find creative solutions to the challenges we face.
The successful Financial Analyst will:
- Have a degree in business, accounting, mathematics or economics
- Have 3-5 years of Financial Analyst Experience
- Have advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Have experience with Microsoft Nav and Power BI (an asset)
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have accounting experience (an asset)
As a member of A Team Made for Caring™ at Closing the Gap, you can expect:
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Group benefits including an Employee Assistance Plan
- Company contributions to your RRSP
- Relocation assistance, where applicable
- Ongoing tools, webinars and resources to support mental health
- A culture of recognition and appreciation
- A dynamic and collaborative team committed to excellence
We are excited you are considering applying to become a valued member of our “Team Made for Caring”.
This position is open to individuals who are eligible to work in Canada, who meet all the essential requirements stated above. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under the CTG Accessibility policy.
If you are interested in this position and can demonstrate that you meet the requirements defined in this job description, we invite you to visit our website to apply for this position.
Contract length: 15 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Employee assistance program
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Remote interview process
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Financial Analyst: 3 years (preferred)