**For a limited time only, receive a Signing Bonus of up to $1,000**
COVID-19: Please note that, as a preventive measure and in compliance with government guidelines, our recruitment process and initial training have been fully adapted to be done in virtual mode. We have also changed our customer approach to comply with the recommended health measures.
OSL, named Canada's Best Managed Company for four years in a row, is a leading authorized marketing agency working for Bell Canada with an award-winning culture that is people-centered. We believe in great people who accomplish greater things every day.
Our team is expanding and recruiting for a Client Service Representative, a motivated and results-driven individual. If you're not afraid to tackle challenges, if you want the freedom to grow both professionally and personally, if you want to be part of a winning team, read on ...
- Using a variety of marketing strategies, including kiosk events, presentations, and door-to-door canvassing, you will drive the sale of Bell's full suite of residential products to customers who reside in apartment and condominium buildings (Bell Fibe TV, Internet, Home phone, Bell Smart Home and Bell Mobility)
- Build and maintain positive relationships with various building stakeholders (i.e., superintendents, property managers, resident managers, etc.) to ensure Bell services are presented to all prospective residents.
- Deliver best in class customer experience as an ambassador of the Bell brand
What we offer:
- Competitive base pay, car allowance plus lucrative uncapped commission structure, and rewards that can total up to $80,000 and more depending on performance. Our top performers are making close to six figure incomes
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Tools and technology to support your success, i.e., Bell branded apparel, IPad & Smart Phone
- Company benefits plan, including medical and dental coverage
- 25% discount on personal services from Bell + exclusive Mobility wireless plans
- Possession of a vehicle and a valid driver's license
- Flexible schedule and availability to work evenings and weekends, as needed; Monday to Friday from 12-8 PM with some occasional weekend work as required
Above all, we are looking for a person. If we think you have the right person for the job, we want to talk to you
COVID-19: The health and safety of our customers and team members is a priority.
At OSL, we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and have put in place measures to protect the health and safety of the public and our team members.
This includes encouraging all OSL Direct employees and new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Workplace accommodations for employees who are unable to be vaccinated (including for valid medical exemptions) may be possible. Accommodation requests are evaluated on a case-by-case basis in accordance with our Vaccination policy and applicable law. "
To keep our staff and customers safe we provide PPE, extensive health & safety protocols including remote interview process, we are proud to offer a safe and supporting environment to keep our team and clients safe.
KOHO has exclusively partnership with OSL to offer Instant Pay to OSL Canadian employees. They offer Instant Pay a free, on-demand pay solution.
**Successful candidates are eligible for a guaranteed rate of $22 / hour for the first three (3) pay periods and are thereafter entitled to $15.38 / hour + commission **
+Plus Limited Time Signing Bonus of up to $1,000
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (preferred)