Who we are:
Premium Label Outlet is your one-stop family shop with clothing, footwear and accessories for men, women and kids... all at OUTLET prices. Premium Label is home to some of the best brand names; with over 50+ brands to choose from.
We are CANADIAN owned and have six locations throughout Western Canada.
We have an immediate opening for the position of Store Manager in our Saskatoon location. As Store Manager you are directly responsible for all aspects of the day to day functions of the store including staffing, merchandising and exceeding sales targets.
We offer a positive and fun work environment with tons of support and motivation through high incentives and perks, contests and rewards!
What you’ll bring:
- Continually motivate your team and performance through recognition programs, store contests, customer compliments, etc.
- Provide mentorship to your team and influence continuous growth, exemplifying Premium Label’s high standards
- Communicate in a clear and concise manner to your team, leading effective meetings & coaching sessions, keeping your team well informed of pertinent information
- Develop and lead recruiting and hiring strategy for store, maintain a complete team
- Demonstrate and follow up on execution of Premium Label’s visual merchandising standards, store maintenance and pricing standards
- Responsibility to effectively train and delegate team members in accordance with Premium Label Outlet Policies and Procedures
- Monitor daily scheduling, targets and delegations to maximize both sales and support functions
- An ambassador and leader of the customer experience you look to develop relationships with customers and provide mentorship and coaching to your team to ensure the same
- Coach and develop store and management team, through setting expectations, communication, coaching, feedback and ongoing support
- Complete and hold your team accountable to complete required training within timeframes
Who you are:
- You have a great sense of humour and a passion for fashion and current trends
- You enjoy working with a diverse clientele and are committed to providing outstanding customer service
- You are able to work full time hours through a variety of daytime, evening and weekend shifts
- You are responsible, reliable, punctual and able to be a strong role model for your team
- You have a minimum of 2 years retail sales experience
- You have a minimum of 1 year management experience
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume.
We thank all applicants for their time and interest in Premium Label Outlet, but will only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- retail sales: 2 years (Required)
- management: 1 year (Required)