LONG HAUL TRUCK DRIVERS
PLANET EXPRESS TRANSPORT LTD. based in Surrey, BC is hiring LONG HAUL TRUCK DRIVERS to join its fleet.
THE REQUIREMENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Must have class 1 driver’s license
2. No experience required but preferred
3. Must be able to travel in a team
4. Must be able to travel for an extended period (7 days turn-around)
5. Must be able to enter into the United States.
1. Travel as a member of a two-man team to deliver freight across North America
2. Operate tractor-trailer combination
3. Conduct pre-trip inspection on tractor-trailer before every journey.
4. Communicate regularly with the dispatch office for instructions and updates.
5. Obey and follow Department of Transport of Canada and USA rules on safety and hours of driving.
a) ($25.00/HR) 50 hours per week. Overtime after 60 hours per week.
740 Boyd Street,
New Westminster, BC
Candidate should be legally entitled to work in Canada. Please apply through indeed directly. We encourage applications from Aboriginals, Youth and New Immigrants. But, if you are interested in obtaining the LMIA Work Permit only, then please contact below:
Contact Name: Gurkaran Singh
Company: Maple West Immigration Services Inc.
Contact: +1(604) 800-0046
State: British Columbia
Zip: V3W 7J6
Contract length: 24 months
Expected start date: 2021-07-01
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $25.00-$25.50 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company car
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- long haul driving: 2 years (preferred)