SPMA (SPort MAnagement) Hub Inc. is on its way to becoming a premier North America destination for aspiring and current sport professionals. We are looking for a current or aspiring media personality with an interest in sports to host our upcoming podcast and produce video content.
This is an unpaid role designed for aspiring media (TV, radio, podcast, YouTube) personalities with existing content to back up your skills and abilities. Only candidates applying who are currently enrolled in college or university, want to enhance their portfolio, can provide us with sample work, and are willing to invest 3 months of their undivided effort will be contacted.
The position is a SPORT INDUSTRY ENTIRELY work-from-home, remote experience that will position you to land your dream job in this competitive industry.
The candidate must:
- Be more than comfortable in front of a camera and sharing their voice.
- Demonstrate success on social media.
- Show sample work validating some experience with entertainment and media.
- Outreach prospective interviewees for content development
- Banter and network with guests working in the sports industry.
- Have a witty, playful, yet a get down to business personality.
- Build a unique and well-rounded personal sports career portfolio for themselves that positions them well for future success.
Applicants from various fields of study will be considered, with a strong consideration for Sports Media, Theatre, Drama, Communications, Journalism, Sport Media, and related fields. Also, applicants demonstrating significant success in Sport Management, Sport and Event Marketing and Recreation and Leisure are a bonus.
Ultimately, regardless of educational background, an interest in the business side of sport from game day presentation to front office management is an absolute must. So too is the ability to think off the cuff, generate great conversation and be entertaining.
As the sport industry returns to normalcy from COVID-19 stoppages, we expect SPMA Inc. to continue to grow at a rapid pace and there is potential for a long-term position.
Please be sure to visit our website and fully understand how SPort MAnagement (SPMA) Hub works before applying.
Application deadline: 2020-06-08
Job Types: Internship, Volunteer, Apprenticeship
Salary: $0.00 /year