We are Sitel, we employ approximately 75,000 people worldwide, and we have an exciting new opportunity for you.
We’re currently looking for Customer Service Representatives in St. Catharines who have a passion for helping others and a drive to succeed in a fast paced, results driven atmosphere. No experience? No problem! Here at Sitel, we invest in our employees. We are committed to getting you the training you need to be successful in your job!
Here’s what you can expect in this role:
A contact center job answering calls from customers wanting to make a payment on our Inbound Collections campaign, or, customers and shoppers calling in with a question or concern about their grocery order on our Instacart campaign.
- We are not a telemarketing company. We take calls for current customers and we identify their needs, recommend solutions tailored toward the customer, put a smile on their face and move on to the next call. We do this each and every day.
A career hour with full time hours and unlimited growth potential
- Where else can you get PAID to train, gain experience, and have unlimited opportunities within the company? Nearly all of our higher-level staff started off taking calls and are now Managers, Site Directors, and Senior Vice Presidents for our company. There’s just something about the call center industry that screams career growth. We value experience and excellence over anything else. YOU are in control of your future.
A management team that recognizes you for your efforts.
- We can’t reiterate this enough; Sitel prides itself on promoting from within. Hard work here pays off. Be it through promotions or incentives, this is a career where there is a direct relation between hard work and reward.
40-44 hours per week and set schedules
- Our clients are reputable and busy, so we provide schedules up to 44 hours a week
- We also have opportunities for overtime throughout the year if you are looking to earn extra income, up to 60 hours/week!
- Schedules are set for approximately 3 months at a time to maintain a home and work life balance.
- We ask for flexibility as our schedules are driven by our call volume.
Not just a starting wage
- Collections Perks: You can earn extra money for negotiating with customers and providing payment arrangements to help them regain current account status. Our average collections representative takes home an extra $500 per month, and our top collectors earn over $1200 per month!
- Instacart Perks: Free Express Membership!
We know benefits are important to you, which makes it important to us!
- Paid professional training (starting day 1 of training)
- Full-time(40-44 hours/week - paid overtime after 44 hours/week)
- Great and affordable benefits to include medical, dental, and vision
- RRSP Contribution
- SitelFit Program – Earn points for every step you take! Compete against other Sitel locations all over the world!
- Fun team environment
- Local employee discounts
- Strong community involvement
- No sales required
Is there more to the job than what was just described? Absolutely! But our paid training class will fill in all of the gaps.
Here’s what you need in order to be considered for this incredible opportunity:
- 18+ years of age
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent, higher education preferred
- Ability to type 25 words per minute
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- A drive to achieve results
- A genuine interest and passion for helping people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a professional, articulate manner
- Ability to multi-task by working in several computer applications while holding a conversation with a customer over the phone
Does this sound like a career match for you? Keep reading!
It is often said that it is not the work you do but who you do the work with that makes a job enjoyable. The best place to work is one that allows you to learn new skills, make new lifelong friends and get involved in community activities. That is Sitel St. Catharines.
Our recruiting area is open from 9am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday. You are welcome to come in and apply in person, meet a manager to discuss your interest in Sitel.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however; only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
A criminal background check will be conducted as part of the hiring process.
Sitel is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted by a Recruiter for an opportunity for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure your accessibility needs are met throughout this process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)