You’ve got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we’re committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you’ll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make. Let’s do this.
The File Clerk plays an instrumental role supporting the Immigration Law practice by focusing on the management of physical and electronic files from initiation to closing. This role requires someone who can work in a fast-paced, high volume environment and prides themselves on delivering timely, high quality work
What you will do:
What you bring to this role:
- Assist with file management, including initiation and closing of client files
- Develop a good understanding of the immigration processes to support new file initiation.
- Ensure KPMG internal risk/compliance requirements are in place before initiating a client file.
- Scan, bookmark documents and electronic storage on file servers
- Maintain various databases such as onsite and offsite client file storage listings
- May be required to provide back-up support for Administrative Assistants and Office Coordinator during vacations and absences
- Ad hoc administrative work as requested
Our Values, The KPMG Way:
- Combination of education/experience in administration
- Intermediate skills with MS Office Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to function effectively in team situations and flexible to varying workloads
- Service oriented, takes pride in completing tasks with accuracy, organized and detail oriented
- Good written and communication skills
Integrity, we do what is right | Excellence, we never stop learning and improving | Courage, we think and act boldly | Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better, we do what matters
KPMG is committed to the health and safety of our people, clients and communities. With this commitment in mind, KPMG complies with all public health mandates (provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. KPMG's COVID 19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated if they wish to or are required to attend a KPMG office and/or other congregate settings in the course of their duties (such as client sites or third-party venues).
As this role requires occasional or consistent attendance at a KPMG office and/or congregate setting, the successful candidate must be fully vaccinated (i.e. have received all doses that are recommended by Health Canada, including any boosters) and must provide KPMG with proof of vaccination. KPMG will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.