The Owner Operator will have the opportunity to work both with Performance Vac & Tank and Rockwater Energy Solutions Canada, as well as Triumph Oilfield Hauling. As activity demands, the operator will run various jobs with fluid hauling or hauling frac sand.
We are looking for owner-operators that have reliable equipment to meet our organizational demands.
- Valid Class 1 Drivers licence
- Clean 5 year commercial abstract
- Must meet our insurance requirements
- Must be able to provide latest CVIP in addition to other required documents
- Must submit to pre-employment and fittest, as well as safety on boarding program
- We are looking for Tandem and Tri Drive Units at this time.
Owner Operators will need to provide their own insurance which needs to meet our criteria of:
- 5MM combined liability limit – including pollution coverage
- Waiver of Subrogation
- 30 day notice of cancellation
- Our company must be added as an additional insured.
- Records of inspection of the vehicle and the nature of work performed on the vehicle;
- Make and year of manufacture of the vehicle
- Records of repairs performed on the vehicle;
- Lease agreement on trucks and trailers
- Records of routine maintenance and lubrication performed on the vehicle;
- Copy of annual (truck/tractor/trailer) or semi-annual(passenger vehicle) CVIP inspections;
- Copy of trip inspection reports for the last 6 months.
- Please note that owner operators will also be required to provide their own trailers
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Owner Operator : 3 years (Preferred)
- Class 1 Drivers (Required)