We are a food manufacturer with over 75 years of experience in the sauce and condiment space. We manufacture a wide variety of BBQ sauces, mayonnaises, mustards, salsas, salad dressings, gravies and specialty sauces and condiments.
We are “The Name Behind the Name You Know™ as a private label manufacturer for Foodservice, Co-Pack and Industrial customers in Canada, the US and globally.
Special Projects - Finance and IT Analyst
We are seeking a candidate to work with our CFO and other senior officers on special projects intended to drive change around people, processes and technologies in the areas of finance, supply chain and manufacturing.
A successful candidate must be comfortable performing in a special project environment and, in addition, perform the following tasks, roles and responsibilities:
- Managing our software, including Sage X3 ERP, on a day-to-day basis to ensure data integrity is maintained, relevant reports are generated, system parameters are optimized to manage data flow, issues are troubleshooted, employees are trained, etc.
- Managing Select’s technology infrastructure, including servers and desktop hardware
- Training employees on how to use information technology systems more effectively
- Troubleshooting information technology issues that may arise from time to time
- Supporting continuous improvement projects with data integrity audits and data analysis
- Project managing the implementation of new technology
- Analyzing data to support management decision making on costing and supply chain matters
- Understanding and helping document processes in the current state Acting as a liaison with Technology Partners and managing Technology vendors
Skills and Experience:
- Strong, demonstrable skills working hands on with relevant software such as Sage X3 ERP
- 1+ years’ experience around financial analysis or process improvement/re-engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Strong communication skills, including an ability to facilitate discussions across various levels of stakeholders and to effectively communicate complex and/or technical information to diverse audiences
- Organized, result-driven, and able to work on multiples tasks with limited supervision; ability to navigate and align support for both small and more complex projects
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment with rapidly changing demands and priorities; solid work ethic and willingness to take on new initiatives
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel
Interested applicants are asked to apply no later than May 24, 2019.
Please note: Select Food Products is proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. During any stage of the recruitment process, applicants have the right to request accommodation.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent