Seasonal Labourer/Drivers- CMN Facility, Maintenance and Environmental Team
The Facility, Maintenance and Environmental (FM&E) Team at Crop Management Network Inc. deliver the highest quality of service to our customers, by ensuring our equipment, facilities, and warehouse are running as efficiently as possible.As an important part of our commitment to service, they’re responsible to provide updates on inventory levels; maintain equipment; participate in scheduled equipment/facility maintenance and inspections; assist with the receipt of product to the warehouse; assist customer pick-up/internal transfers of product; ensure the facility is keep clean and free of hazards; and follow Health, Safety & Environmental policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Must possess good interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to do physical labour and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to work in all weather.
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
- Ability to lift 50lbs
Class 1 or 3 Drivers licence required for- 3 positions.
Class 5 for General Labour positions- 3 positions
Posting #: VCMNSPRING19
Position Status: Temporary Full Time
Start Date: April 1, 2019
End Date: June 30, 2019
Schedule includes evening and weekends
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Driving: 3 years (Required)
- Vegreville, AB (Required)